2.08.2011

FEW WORDS FROM KATYA!

Dear everyone,

I want to take few minutes to thank everyone for everything they have done! I can't even begin to describe how appreciative I am, and what an honor it is, to have so many people who care deeply enough to make things better for those that are suffering and are in need of help. I want to give HUGE thanks to Maxim F., Max, Victoria, Ruby & Lynn, Julia, Pavel, Cherie, Olga the U.S. Embassy, Gregg, Kylee, Job Corps, the group of teens in Holland and EVERYONE else who has helped out in some way! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I am truly blessed and speechless of how abundant the love of God is! That He would send such amazing people to rescue the shattered, broken, hopeless, and alone; giving hope, love and a brighter future. You ALL are very kind-hearted and deserve only what is good. You dont even know what you have done for me, and it will be remembered forever! It is truly a miracle in my life! I've been blessed beyond my means, and I pray that God will bless all of you in a BIG way in return! Know that each of you have rescued the lost, and turned a life around for the best! It is like a puzzle; I was shatted to pieces, then because of YOU, I was put back together into ONE bright picture! So, thank you all for the WHOLENESS, your big hearts, and efforts to bring me a life full of great opportunities!

You're all in my heart and prayers!
Be blessed!
with love,
Katya

No comments: